Community Relations Development Administrative Assistant
Serves as the internal point person & administrative assistant for the Community Relations Development work-group – a cross functional team that oversees community relations and works to generate support from the community across the areas of Corporate Sponsorship, Venue Use and Innovation Labs.
The role enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of each unit (Innovation Labs, Venue Use and Corporate Sponsorship) by providing office support, project coordination, and premier customer service. .
· Completes clerical work essential to the operations of the CRD workgroup.
o Maintains the workgroup’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
o Tracks and records expense receipts from the workgroup
o Tracks, manages, and fulfills inventory of materials and supplies.
o Prepares power points, video and other presentation materials as directed.
o Represents the workgroup by attending meetings in their absence, takes notes & shares back with the team.
· Maintains the organization-wide Events Calendar
· Supports Innovation Labs workshop and training course development, including communications logistics, contracts, materials development, deliverables, invoicing and account management.
· Supports Innovation Labs’ program development, including client workshops and collaborations with other community institutions, etc.
· Maintains Innovation Labs’ client records in org-wide database
· Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.