Perform entry level to moderately complex data preparation, account analysis, and work paper documentation tasks necessary for completion and timely filing of accurate income, VAT, GST, admissions, payroll withholding, and other tax returns for Feld Entertainment, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and branches (collectively, the “Company”) operating outside the U.S. Preparation of payroll manifest and supporting documentation compilation in various foreign jurisdictions. Assist in the preparation of responses to related correspondence from foreign taxing authorities, English translation of foreign documents, fulfilling inquiries in connection with tax audits, and perform entry level to moderately complex review and analysis tasks in support of returns prepared by in-country accounting firms and tax planning activities as requested.
Essential Job Functions
- Preparation, proper documentation, and/or review of the Company’s foreign income, VAT, GST, admissions, foreign payroll withholding and other tax returns, including payments of tax due and responses to related correspondence from foreign taxing authorities.
- Assist in the preparation and proper documentation of foreign subsidiary/branch tax information included in the Company’s U.S. income/franchise tax returns.
- Perform ongoing monthly review and analysis of all foreign tax-related transactions and liabilities in the general ledger (USD and local currency); to insure proper accounting and financial reporting of tax-related expenses, assets and liabilities in accordance with the Company’s internal accounting policies. Perform analysis of double taxation treaties as they relate to our foreign operations.
- Assist in supporting audits and related inquiries from foreign taxing authorities.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Manager of International Tax Compliance.
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or a related field.
- Prior experience including foreign tax compliance in a public accounting firm or a medium to large-sized company with multiple foreign subsidiaries preferred.
- Experience/knowledge with CCH Intelliconnect, Corptax, EXCEL, WORD and research skills preferred.
- Excellent communication and people skills a must, along with a positive, professional demeanor.
- Team player, organized, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking.